Friday, February 15, 2008

Unexpected weather

The weather the past few days were good. However, I did not travel much this week. Only been to Ladenburg and Hambach Schloß which I was quite sian to learn that it was under renovation. This morning however, I woke up to find out that I could not see anything outside my window:

8:00 am

1 hour later

I was quite surprised and went to switch on my laptop to go online. To my even greater surprise I could not go online. My laptop could not be assigned an IP address by the server. And I thought there was something wrong or anything. Tried to repair but no avail. So I went to look for the person in charge and he said that it always happen whenever the weather is like that. Oh Crap.... and so for the whole morning I was stuck without the internet, which is acutally quite good cos I managed to finally do my laundry for the first time.

And the weather was -1 deg today. Cold but have more or less accepted this kinda of weather and gotten used to it. I will talk abit of what I saw at Ladenburg in another post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey BS I received your postcard today. Thanks! :)