Tuesday, February 12, 2008

guten Appetit..


...und ich hoffe, ich werde später nicht ins Krankenhaus geschafft.
You see

1) chicken fillet with sause

2) wurst

3) boiled greens sprinked with salt

4)BEER

The cost

1) 2.99Euros for 600g of fillet

2) as below

3) 1.25Euros for 1kg of greens

4) as below

5) and maybe the hidden cost of being rushed to the hospital later...


Now I am starting to appreciate the food my mother cooks whenever I go home. I am not sure if she is reading this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boon Song,

Your mum was heartened to hear that u like her home-cooked meals. I'm sure she will be pleased to prepare your favourite meals when u are back. Take care of yourself in Germany.

bs said...

hi,

the food is edible.. its just that its one of my first few serious attempts at cooking here. i am sure that i can publish my own receipe 6 mths later.

btw, the bank statement thing is settled already, all the administrative things are settled already. now just waiting for school to start next week.