Saturday, May 17, 2008

Besuch aus Singapur (Visit from Singapore)

Woke up real early today at 4.30am to go to Frankfurt Airport to fetch 3 friends from Singapore, who will be putting up at Mannheim over the weekend. Right from the beginning it was an "extraordinary flight" and some unexpected surprises. Firstly, they paid for China eastern and got to sit into SQ instead! Secondly, Junda's baggage was lost and he got 60 Euros and some nice accessories as compensation on the spot - his backpack was delivered to my place the next day, and I got all the stuffs I wanted from Singapore intact. But the fact he earned 60 Euros and all got to sit SQ was already quite a good deal.

Wasting no time after leaving the luggage, I brought them to see the Wasserturm first - which I am quite ashamed to put the picture of Wasserturm which is like so ugly when you compare with Heidelberg scenery: (The following pictures were all from their cameras as I did not bring along mine)
It is this picture that captures every visitor who came to Heidelberg.



The visitors aus Singapur


Don't sit on the grass because you'd kill the flowers - that sounded quite "duh" to me

No comments: